VArio 18 portable suction pump
QUIET, RELIABLE PERFORMANCE
Must-have in the hospital – quiet, portable and safe
The low noise level of this suction pump keeps staff focused on the task at hand wherever suctioning takes place. Stressful situations require an easy setup and handling – both needs are met with the Vario 18 pump. Variable vacuum levels make Vario 18 indispensable in hospitals – simply adjust the vacuum by pushing down the button and turning it. Not only are settings precise, but the safety push-button also prevents accidental re-adjustment. The battery versions can be used for portability, patient transport or in areas with no power sockets. Hospitals already using a Medela fluid collection system do not need to purchase a new set – the Vario 18 can be equipped with either the Reusable (RCS) or Disposable Collection System (DCS).
Key features at a glance
Simple to use
– The Vario 18 can be used with either the Medela Reusable (RCS) or Disposable Collection Systems (DCS).
No need to buy specific collection systems for the pump.
– Fail-safe visual cues make it easy to connect the Vario 18 to a variety of accessories.
Robust and safe
– The combination of safety features, ease of use, and functional versatility makes the Vario 18 an
indispensable portable suction pump in hospitals.
– Compact, easy-carry design and battery powered options make Vario 18 ultra-portable and versatile.
– Sturdy housing and components make the pump ideal for use on crash carts.
Quiet running low vibration
– The QuatroFlex piston/cylinder drive unit offers superior power and durability.
– The Vario 18 operates quietly, making airway suctioning discreet.